empowered children and cool parents
maurice empowers children
- Maurice boosts childrens’independance : choose themselves their outfit and put it on their own, it’s so easy and makes them very proud !
- Clothing is a way to express your feelings. So what happens if he/she changes mood during the day ? Easy : turn your garments inside out! At bonjour maurice, there is always one side solid-color, easy to be paired with, and another side in a colourful print. Clothing adapts to people who wear it.
- Your nipper stained his/her top and does not want to play anymore ? No problem! Turn his sweatshirt inside out and there comes the fun again! It is a fact : as little as they are, stains can tarnish a child’s day.
maurice makes parents' life easier
- It’s 8.00 O’clock in a winter morning. You are late and exhausted but never mind : your little one will not leave without his/her red sandals are on. Does that sound familiar?
This phenomenon is perfectly normal and illustrates the feeling of omnipotence of the children. What are your options? Offer them an alternative and let them choose which side they will wear their clothes !
- Not sure if you like the blue sweatshirt or rather the one with patterns ? Too much clothes to fit in your wardrobe ? Opt for a reversible cloakroom and multiply your looks to infinity! With 2 pieces, you have 4 outfits, with 3 pieces, you have 8...
- So Green box: choose 7 reversible clothes (4 high, 3 low), it's only 219 € for 49 outfits! In a minimalist spirit, the box boosts childrens’independance and simplifies parents’s lives. It democratizes ethical fashion!
- Bonjour maurice has reinvented kids’ fashion so that each garment lasts twice as long, for twice as many children. If you help your child to take care of his stuffs, he is happy and proud to have your confidence.
- Be ecological and save our fish ! Your laundry bag is constantly full ? Does a small stain really require washing ? Obviously not if you can turn and rewear it. Since laundry is the biggest contributor to ocean pollution, you can greatly reduce your ecological footprint by washing less.